Green Lakes - Buy Farm Land in Bangalore | Own Farm Land

About Us

Welcome to Green Lakes

We are here to help you live your best life to own a farm land in Bangalore. Surrounded by nature with our farmlands. Build a cosy vacation home or grow your very own organic patch Or Do-It-With-GreenLakes: Is the DIY life not for you? Not to worry. If you feel building your own farm or cosy cottage is not your cup of tea, you can even choose to stay in one of our rental homes or get us to do the farming on your behalf!

Awarded as India's
"Most Emerging Farmland of 2022"
by ET Change Makers

Play Video
WhatsApp Image 2021 05 21 at 10.06.57 AM

Work From Farm

India's first farm-based co-working space for those who want to work while living with nature.

What will you get




Grow Fresh veggies


Build your vacation home


Enjoy your vacations

What we offer

marked plots1
Each Plots are adequately marked
3 p7zlgobsn75pay9z4cc6adwq9y7l8sotpozw01iif2
Entirely constructed Pathway inside, the farm
irigation line
Ready Irrigation line connected to each plot
tree tunnel
Roadway surrounded by breathtaking tree tunnel
bamboo 1
Masnerizing lane of bamboo along the canal
sarune sedereviciute 9xq8hoL6no0 unsplash scaled
Natural water canal inside the farm
organic farming
Scientific & Organic Farming
Water Test & Soil Test

Why Choose Us?

Fully Secure

Completely surrounded by fencing throughout the plots.

Own a Farm

Own a Farm land in bangalore & We will manage for you.

Organic Farming

We Believe in Organic Farming, Say no to Chemicals/Pesticides

Build Farm House

We will help you to build your dream vacation home.

Enjoy Vacations

Enjoy your free time with various Activities

Approved Plots

No legal Hassles while buying the plot. We will take care of Everything.

Grow Plants

Choose what you want to grow & we will grow that for you.

Near Bangalore

Strategic Location, Close to Bengaluru

Certified Experts

Plants & Trees taken care by Organic Methods & Catered by Professionals



Here it from the buyers


The Green Lakes Farmhouse is located on the Bangalore Doddaballapur- Hosahalli Road, which is approximately an hour drive from Bangalore palace.

The perks of owning a managed farmland are numerous; you get long term returns from fruit yield and timber, a weekend home for yourself, and the returns from the appreciated value of the land. 

Yes, Now anybody can purchase agricultural land in Karnataka. Govt of Karnataka has removed section 79A, 79B, which restricted nonfarmers from buying agricultural land. 

The minimum area of the plot will be 10 Guntas ( 10890sqft) or a quarter acre.

The farmland is surrounded by many water sources; lakes and water streams. The entire stretch of land has water streams and a good ground water table. The bore well acts as the source of water for the farming and domestic uses.

Once you decide to buy a particular plot, we charge 10% of the total amount as booking fee/charge. After that we give you 35-day time to register the property. Meanwhile we apply for 11E, which may take up to two weeks.

Whilst you stay in your cottages, Green Lakes will facilitate all secure measures with a 24/7 operation setup, with all security.

If you want to cancel the deal, we will deduct 55% of the booking amount and refund the rest 45%.    

green lakes